HomeDevelopmentOkteto enables a modern developer experience with one-click development environments

Okteto enables a modern developer experience with one-click development environments

Poor developer experience slows down developers, delays product launches, and costs organizations money. Platform engineering has emerged as the solution to enabling a modern developer experience that is hassle-free, consistent, predictable, and just works. Ramiro Berrelleza, Founder and CEO at Okteto, joins us to talk about all things developer experience, platform engineering, and how Okteto is changing the way teams build and ship software. His advice is to focus on the 20% that makes your organization unique and adopt standardized practices and tooling that solves for the remaining 80%. Lots of wisdom and insight are packed into this conversation. We hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we did.

NEWSLETTER

Receive our top stories directly in your inbox!

Sign up for our Newsletters

spot_img
spot_img

LET'S CONNECT